Baruch Rosenberg is a San Diego, California native and has been in the real estate industry since late 2005. Baruch began his career with Keller Williams Realty in Temecula, Ca. where he sold his first home only 1 month after obtaining his license. Baruch continued to assist home buyers and sellers in the Inland Empire for the next 2 years. In late 2008 Baruch decided it was now time to move back home to San Diego County and relocated his business to Keller Williams Realty in La Mesa. In 2009, Baruch earned a Silver Award and was among the top 10% producers in an office of over 300 agents. Baruch is well known for his adaptability, commitment to excellence and most importantly his commitment to customer satisfaction. In 2011, Baruch continues his path to great success as he assists buyers and sellers obtain their life goals and being rewarded by continued growth. Below is what prior residential and corporate clients have said about working with Baruch.
What people have said about working with Baruch Rosenberg:
- "Baruch is one of the most exceptionally professional person in the real estate business. We met him by 'accident' through one of his posted listing and it goes from there. We were able to close the transaction within the 30 day period. Constant communication and prompt submission of requirements were keys in closing the deal. Equally impt is having a close contact between the realtor and the lender. As soon as we got the house i recommended him to my coworker and and got the same result- closing it within or less than 30 days. I gave him A+ for that. He is the best agent that you can have in finding a home. Good job Baruch and Thank you for everything!!! Michael DeGuzman, San Diego, Ca.
- “Our experience working with Baruch has been a great one. We have been in real estate transactions before and have something to compare it to. With Baruch, it was much easier and efficient than in the past. Not only was he pleasant and polite in his business dealings, but he offered to go above and beyond for his clients. Making himself available to assist them, often at his own inconvenience.” Doug and Julie Alsobrook, Homeowners in La Mesa, Ca.
- “My Realtor, Baruch G. Rosenberg, is truly outstanding. I chose him over my sister, also a real estate agent, for my home sale. Mr. Rosenberg is very dedicated to finding qualified buyers and getting them through the home buying process.
He is professional, always willing to handle the hard work in a sale, and very skilled in negotiating with all parties concerned. I appreciate that he handled a very tough sale for me, without which I would have faced financial ruin.
Needless to say, I would recommend him to my family and friends.” Pamela Kimbrough, Past Client from Menifee, Ca.
- “His professional, competent, and efficient work ethic are valuable assets to who ever he works with. We are happy to say, we have benefited in his services. His attention to detail and determination are greatly appreciated.” – Anthony Ramirez, Senior Loan Officer at Prospect Mortgage.
- Baruch joined our Company as a new agent and has demonstrated an incredible initiative and a strong dedication; he has received several honors. Baruch leads by example and has a great working relationship with his clients as well as his colleagues. – Belinda Barone, Regional Director of Southern California, Keller Williams Realty.
- “Baruch is a remarkable asset as one of our agents. His high standards for his own work show his integrity; which inevitably makes him standout as an exceptional colleague. He is very personable, trustworthy, and reliable. His reports have been of the highest quality. Baruch always has the reports submitted to the company in an exceedingly timely manner. Under the standards of my company, Baruch is in an elite group we like to call "The Awesome Ones".” – Trese Guyer, Secured Lending Services.